Privacy / Cookies
or call us on 0207 731 8900
We (Hadley St James Cleaning Limited) will protect and respect your privacy and personal information in accordance with GDP Regulations.
This document explains what data we collect and why, and how your data is used. We only collect data and information that is necessary for us to provide the services you have requested.
What data do we collect?
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Business name, address, telephone number and email address
- Information regarding the reason you contacted us
- Payment details – credit card information, name, and billing address, to facilitate invoicing and payment, bank details.
The above data may be collected via an online enquiry form, a telephone call, or email.
How we use your personal information
1 To fulfil a contract and carry out the professional services specified therein.
2 Payment information to take payment for professional services provided and issue any refunds. We will keep your payment details in a GDPR compliant invoicing software product.
3 Contact history (what you have said to us) to provide you with customer service and any support and information you may need either via email or a telephone conversation.
4 To comply with a legal requirement or regulation
5 To defend any legal claims.
How we keep your data safe
We take the necessary measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We are a ‘PCI DSS’ (The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) approved organisation. Your personal information will be held in our systems located on our premises or those of a GDPR compliant third party.
How long do we keep your personal information for
We will need to store your information if you have an upcoming booking in order to provide the services to you and support you with any queries if you contact our team
In most cases we will keep your information for up to 7 years for business, legal or regulatory requirements, for example
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Your Personal Data Rights
Access Rights: you are entitled to see the personal information we hold about you. We will provide this information free of charge, but may charge a fee to cover the cost if the request is extensive.
Correction rights: You are entitled to correct personal information we hold about you that is inaccurate
Deletion rights: In certain circumstances you are entitled to ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you.
Portability rights: in certain circumstances you are entitled to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information.
Restriction rights: In certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information. For example, if you believe the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to stop processing it.
175 Munster Rd